I wanted to ask a question at Code Review, so I visited the FAQ. It says this is ok:
- Code correctness
- Best practices and design pattern usage in your code
- Application UI
- Security issues in a code snippet, etc.
- The performance of your code
And this is not:
- Tools, best practices, improving, or conducting code reviews
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, or understanding code snippets
- Higher-level architecture and design of software systems
Is this just a typo? If not, what are the differences between the first and the latter (best practices)? Best practice in your own code should be closely related to best practices in general, or hence it is not best practice.